Tuesday, September 8, 2015

777 Writer's Challenge: "The Walker And The Witch" H.M. Jones nominated me for the 7th page, 7th row, 7 lines writer's challenge. My manuscript, THE WALKER AND THE WITCH, is currently in the querying stage. Here is the 7th page, 7th row, and 7 lines of my manuscript:


 
H.M. Jones nominated me for the 7th page, 7th row, 7 lines writer's challenge. My manuscript, THE WALKER AND THE WITCH, is currently in the querying stage. Here is the 7th page, 7th row, and 7 lines of my manuscript:
 
 
"Azorius. He's your mom's uncle and an elder of the Orenda clan. I didn't expect her family to be
 at the funeral. Them being there proves the cloak's wearing thin. If they can find us, so can the Balkans."
 
I stopped and glared up at him. "Orenda. Balkans. Made up words. I'm not going anywhere."
 
I jumped when he slammed a hand into the bleacher. "Dammit, Willow. The Balkans killed your mom. What do you think they'll do to you?"
 
I nominate Brenna Mi-Kat Cariker, Michaele Stoughton and Jen L. Micek to reveal the 7th page, 7th row and 7 lines of their current work in progress.
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment